Exepack.NET would be great for us

Oct 4, 2010 at 1:56 AM

Hi.

I hope you haven't abandoned the project yet, since for many of us who write free (no cost) programs in Visual Basic .NET for fun and for others convenience could really use your application which also allows you to protect the source code aswell.  I had a real hard time finding a free usable program to create an .EXE that suited my needs. We don't need the source code to be protected because we don't want others to copy it and build on it, but to prevent people who inject our applications with malware and then redistribute them. Your work is a great project so please keep working on it ! Cheers :)

Coordinator
Oct 5, 2010 at 1:34 PM
Edited Oct 5, 2010 at 1:43 PM

Hi, SpottedCow!

Thanks for your interest in Exepack :)

Due to the lack of interest from general public I'm treating it as my own toy. So the project is not abandoned, it's just very low-priority (as long as it suits my own needs in its current state). 

I would greatly appreciate if you try Exepack in action and post your rating for the current release. Do not hesitate to post to this forum, if you are really using Exepack and missing some feature(s). Bug reports are also welcome (please use issue tracker for the latter).

Regards, Alexey